I have so much red in my skin I feel like I look as if I have a perpetual sunburn. InStyle recently ran a feature a beauty page of redness solutions for every age. In their “40s” category were several products I’ve put on my list to try. The first one is Chantecaille’s Jasmine & Lily Healing Mask.
According to the manufacture’s website:
Jasmine and lily healing mask soothes, brightens and hydrates dry, irritated skin and is especially indicated for over-exposure to the elements. Jasmine is extremely effective in promoting cellular turnover without the potential irritant of acids.
The bulb from a special breed of lily oxygenates and purifies the skin, increasing microcirculation, reducing redness and noticeably lightening dull complexions. Chamomile also helps calms inflammation. Vitamin B5 aids in the repair of damaged tissue. Saccharides work to soften dry skin and contribute long-term moisture. Macadamia oil, rich in nutrients, is highly nourishing and moisturizing. Seaweed helps regulate sebum production for smooth, clear skin.
- A cooling, hydrating mask that doubles as a calming night cream
- Ideal first aid for irritated, sunburned, wind-chapped or jet-laged skin
- Revives and brightens dull complexions
- Extremely effective as a daily treatment for rosacea
- 91% botanicals, including a healing base of Pure Rosewater
- Apply a generous layer twice a week over clean skin. Leave on from 10 to 20 minutes. Gently sponge off with lukewarm water. May be left on overnight.
1.7 oz, $79